Video Booth FAQs
1. How do people use SpeechBooth?
SpeechBooth is used by companies, colleges, organizations, conferences and more for any of the following:
- Capture highlights from any event
- Customer Feedback
- Recounting stories or memories amongst employees
- Retirement parties and milestone occasions
- And more!
2. When should I reserve my SpeechBooth™?
To ensure availability, we recommend you order at least 30 days prior to your event. If your event is under 30 days away, please contact us for last minute availability!
3. Where can SpeechBooth™ be delivered?
We currently ship FREE anywhere in the United States or Canada.
4. How long does it take to set up SpeechBooth™?
It takes less than 5 minutes to set up your video booth, and can be done by anyone.
5. Do I need someone at my event to manage SpeechBooth™?
Nope, that’s the beauty of the product! The kit is entirely self-sufficient.
6.) Does it need to be plugged in?
No! Your video booth will last up to 6 hours on its own. There is a power charger included for extended use situations.
7. How many speeches will it record?
SpeechBooth™ can accommodate events with up to 300 guests. For events with more than 300, additional storage options are available.
8. Is SpeechBooth™ easy to return?
Yes, simply collapse it back into its box and apply the included return shipping label.
9. Who edits our footage?
We have a team of experienced video editors who produce a high-quality video you can enjoy for years.
10. When do I receive my footage and what does it include?
Within 30 days of receiving the SpeechBooth™ back to our facility, we will email you a link to the individual speeches that were recorded, a compilation video, and a 60-90 second highlight video you can share on social media.
11. Can I customize my SpeechBooth™?
Yes! We have many customization offers for the discerning customer. Contact us at info@SpeechBooth.com for more information.
12. What are some of the cities that have ordered a SpeechBooth to date?
We've rented SpeechBooth all over the world! Rental examples within the United States include Boston, New York, Chicago, Washington, D.C., Austin, Denver, Portland, San Diego, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Charleston, Savannah and more, while international rentals include Asia, Europe, The Caribbean, Central and South America!
13. I'm interested in reserving a SpeechBooth now, what should I do?